Fed Business, cabinet de recrutement temporaire et permanent spécialisé sur les métiers Commerciaux et Marketing, recherche pour son client, Acteur majeur de l'industrie agroalimentaire, un Manager Digital Transformation, Content, and Events en Communication interne.
You will help drive the internal communications mission by engaging employees to cascade our strategic vision and goals through inspiring editorial, engaging events and strong Community management. You will help build advocacy by empowering employees to share their pride and passion for water.
Digital transformation of employee communications and community management.
Managing global roll-out of the digital transformation of employee communications and
implementation of employee advocacy digital tool - working with key stakeholders in regions, markets, digital services and group head office. Equipping and empowering employees by sharing relevant information and best practice across online channels.
- Design and launch of global employee advocacy programme & content strategy - responsible for creation of online and offline roadmap and content strategy
- Production and cascade of monthly global content packages - cascaded to regions/markets, alignment with key stakeholders on global editorial calendar
- Revamp of existing global intranet sites and newsletter Tools
- Roll out and launch of collaborative digital tool - beginning in pilot markets
- Community management - onboarding and managing community of digital champions
- Ad-hoc input for executive events June and October - global hybrid events aimed at engaging employees, building community and cascading strategic priorities
- Back up copywriting/message drafting
- 5+ years communications (or related) experience - ideally project/programme management focus - no need to be digital expert but need for awareness of channels and how used
- Ideally experienced in/awareness of employee advocacy/similar initiatives
- Experience in developing editorial themes
- Experience in communication across cultures/geographies/differing business environments and cross-functionally
- Experienced in delivery of projects, on time and budget
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders in complex environment
- English must be your native language / you're Bilingual in English.
Date de publication :
Référence de l'offre : 083888
Contrat : CDD
Lieu : Issy les moulineaux
Rémunération : Offre pourvue